A scientific and human approach to high performance in the workplace.
Make sure the right person is doing the right things for all of the right reasons.
Take advantage of each persons inherent traits and strengths
Dr. Jason Richardson, MBA & Gregg Frederick, CSE, MBA
Build a better team from within!
This is an immersive experience where we will take a deep dive into your team’s:
- (Assessments provided)
- (Assessments provided)
Typical response patterns
Goals | Targets
The purpose of this session is to give your team opportunity objectively evaluate their performance through a lens of personality, strengths, interpersonal dynamics, and group culture.
After our session has concluded, each person will have a personalized document detailing the experience and actions to take moving forward.
Benefits for you:
- How / where to best spend your energy and time.
- Your blindspots and how to avoid them
- More effectitve communication
- New performance tools to help you do the work
- Ongoing accountability for team members with group and individual coaching calls.
- Specific performance matrix based on your team’s current make-up.
- Next steps for current members.
- Next-hire predictability.
All The Tools You Need To Build A Strong Team
Lack of engagement, attrition, and high within-team competition disrupts the flow of business. When this happens, communication suffers and goal achievement becomes incredibly burdensome.
- Pinpoint blind spots within and on the team.
- Coach management/team to develop strategies and/or compensate to perform cohesively and efficiently to meet or exceed KPI’s.
Virtual or Onsite Training:
We address high performance through two lenses: Mindset / Personal values.
All participants will take two brief assessments. (Because the results of their assessments are literally who they are, we have found that participants are very engaged in this process.) The purpose here is to help them not only find more meaning in what they are doing but to realize their impact on others including customers, teammates, and the community.
Reliable and Valid Assessment
Clifton Strengthsfinder™ - What do team member bring to the table?
Identify the innate talents of each member. Strengths will also identify Andy’s leadership style. We then map the team’s strengths with customized reports that allow each employee to bring their best selves to work everyday. We will train management to use the tool (map) to increase motivation and communication amongst the individuals to achieve the team goals and One Intel.
Workplace Big Five Profile™ - Exactly who is on your team?
Detailed report on individual work styles and preferences that can be leveraged to accomplish business objectives such as:
- Improved team communication and productivity.
- Leadership development.
- Selecting best-fit candidates.
- Understanding behavioral tendencies and how they impact employee alignment, engagement, and productivity.
This tool will help management in producing a measurable increase in individual performance for the organization. It also minimizes turnover and maximizes engagement.
Translate the pro athlete mindset as it applies to successful performance for the individual & team as a whole.
- Shift from limiting beliefs to liberating beliefs.
- Neuropsychology and Positive Psychology application to business and personal performance.
- Growth mindset practice implementation based on strengths and traits
**Everything is mapped out for your team based on the strength and personality make-up of your team. We can even help you find the right fit with your next hire!**
Ongoing support / coaching:
Accountability is crucial. We can design an individual coaching package or group coaching package to make sure the winning plan is implemented. Ether way, we plan on working with you AS you succeed!
- Deep dive in team dynamics. Individuals don’t need to be well rounded, but the best teams ARE well rounded!
- Align individual strengths and traits to your organization's performance metrics.
- Identify opportunities to further increase engagement through scientifically researched questions.
You are not just going to be inundated with information. The purpose of our training is to actually make an impact with you and your team. We work with you to create a time and space within your workflow.